Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Here are some of the pictures of when Kara came to visit. We had so much fun. There was one picture taken of Kevin wearing his tiny running shorts, and another picture of Kara and I holding pretend halos above our heads, but I figured I'd upload the safe pictures to the family website. Kevin would kill me if I posted a picture of him and his running shorts, and no one would ever believe Kara and I have halos. All in all it was the best three days we've had in a long time.
Kevin and I are doing just fine. We got some ferrets as Kevin stated in our last post. One of them (named Silly) is adorable. The other one we named Thunderweasel, "T" for short. I wanted to call him some nasty names in this post but Kevin said I couldn't. However his claims that T has some "simple" problems doesn't quite do the little rodent justice. His term for it is minor disciplinary issues. Whatever. Are ferrets good to eat?
Other than that, not much else is going on. We're happy and healthy and still in the military :)

1 comment:

Kowgirl Kate said...

I am loving the ferret names. I thought one was supposed to be monkey?